- Japan’s foreign residents get new support center in Tokyo
- Japan's 90-year-old 'Gamer Grandma'
"This has nothing to do with economy, but I just found this fascinating!"
- Japan to build virus test centers near airports for overseas travelers
"Hope it's not too late."
- Coronavirus: Will Japan be ready to host delayed Olympics next year?
"Cannot imagine how much cost will increase by hosting an Olympic game in this environment. Too risky."
- Japanese travelers emerge on 1st advisory-free weekend
"Japan reopening. Still we never know about the new normal."
- Japan’s economy reopening cautiously, balancing health risks
- Japan to Welcome New Hotel Brand Zentis
"People need break anyway. Come visit!"
- Hotels offer free stays for foreign nationals stranded in Japa
This is a heart warming news.
- Japan's formula for life satisfaction
- Does Japan’s culture explain its low COVID-19 numbers?
"I found this article quite reasonable and explains Japan culture well."
- Carlos Ghosn Was Too Big Not to Fail in Japan
"Professor Buruma's deep insight to various situations is impressive."
- China, Japan and South Korea ministers vow to accelerate free trade