- JR Kyushu launches luxury electric train in southern Japan
"A very private, distanced, luxurious environment. People should feel safe about traveling."
- The seasons and spirit of Japan
"This photo had probably been taken in March or April. It is a beautiful place."
- Locals in Japan Capture the Country's Most Beautiful Attractions Without the Crowds - See the Photos
- Japan’s Kyoto cherry blossoms peak on earliest date in 1,200 years, a sign of climate change
"Reminding of potential climate change with cherry blossoms is unique, but can be true. A watch."
- Hadaka Matsuri: Japan's famed Naked Festival canceled for all but a select few
"This year's Hadaka Matsuri event, which took place on February 20, was limited to only a select, socially distanced group of 100 or so men who had caught the shingi in past years, and was closed to spectators."
- kengo kuma renovates 'ginzan onsen fujiya', an 100-year-old hot spring hotel in japan
"Beautiful renovation, isn't it? It is located in Yamagata prefecture, about an hour north to Yamagata Station."
- How Japan’s ‘mitsu’ was changed by Covid
”Interesting observation on cultural aspects.”
- Dissecting Japan's hit products of 2020
"Looks like Japanese consumers are enjoying a peaceful year."
- Viral hit: 'Sanmitsu' — the 'Three Cs' — declared Japan's buzzword of 2020
"This is a reflection of Japan 2020."
- Japan Faces Worst Wild Bear Attacks in Five Years During Virus
- Crate of oranges sells for $9,600 in Japan
"Have a break."