- How Japan’s ‘mitsu’ was changed by Covid
”Interesting observation on cultural aspects.”
- Dissecting Japan's hit products of 2020
"Looks like Japanese consumers are enjoying a peaceful year."
- Viral hit: 'Sanmitsu' — the 'Three Cs' — declared Japan's buzzword of 2020
"This is a reflection of Japan 2020."
- Japan Faces Worst Wild Bear Attacks in Five Years During Virus
- Crate of oranges sells for $9,600 in Japan
"Have a break."
- MUJI's earthquake-resistant 'plain house' is open for visitors in yamaguchi, japan
"This is truly simple."
- Soccer Legend Nakata Hidetoshi: Connecting Traditional Japanese Culture to the World
"Look to be an interesting challenge. It is quite a nice website. Why don't you check out?"
- Tokyo’s showcase toilets
- Japan's delicious fire-seared delicacy
"A break for those who cannot travel."
- City view of Kamakura, Japan
- Suga wishes Trump early recovery from COVID-19
"Health needs to be separated from politics. All we can do now is to protect others by wearing masks, maintaining social distances and keeping clean."