- Japan's GPIF posts $28 billion first-quarter investment loss on market turbulence
"I don't understand why most media report as "loss". Loss should be realized loss, and most of the "loss" should be unrealized, a valuation decline."
- Pension giant GPIF to invest in Japanese startups for first time
"Due to the asset size, this may boost new businesses."
- JPMorgan Sees a 10% Boost for Stocks as Big Investors Rebalance
"For big investors, regular rebalancing should be the best solution for long term performance."
- New GPIF Board Head Says Fund Isn’t Distorting Japan Stocks
- Japan's GPIF posts $47 billion quarterly returns as stock markets rally
- Head of World’s Top Pension Fund Looks Beyond Sovereign Debt
- Tesla hires former Japanese pension chief as board director
- GPIF taps CIO from Goldman Sachs
- GPIF hunts for overseas bonds to escape Japan’s low yields