- GPIF and CEB launch initiative to promote Social Bonds
- Japan pension fund GPIF announces halt to stock lending
"it is a reasonable conclusion."
- World’s Largest Pension Fund May Have $19 Billion a Year to Buy Foreign Bonds
- World’s Largest Pension Fund Reappoints Mizuno as CIO
- Japan’s Sovereign Wealth Fund Surpasses Norway’s as World’s Largest
- World’s top pension fund warns against risk of green-bond ‘fad’
- World Bank and Japan partner for sustainable investments
"There is not a lot of things huge investors can do. Looks like a good partnership."
- Japanese pension funds: Slowly but surely
Should be time to review asset definitions. "Alternatives" would not help monitoring nor risk management.
- World’s largest pension scheme turns up heat on fund manager pay
- GPIF puts funds under an AI microscope