- Investment Leaders, Hiro Mizuno and Torben Möger Pedersen, Join The B Team
"Well, Mr. Mizuno is resigning from GPIF on March 31. How can he lead environmental discussions going forward?"
- Japan swap spreads stay wide as GPIF eyes foray into foreign bonds
- Japan foreign bond buying points to state pension intervention
- Japan's pension 'whale' dives into foreign bonds, spouting yen
- The GPIF and the complexity of stewardship
"Good indication. Everyone might be thinking the same thing."
- GPIF and CEB launch initiative to promote Social Bonds
- Japan pension fund GPIF announces halt to stock lending
"it is a reasonable conclusion."
- World’s Largest Pension Fund May Have $19 Billion a Year to Buy Foreign Bonds
- World’s Largest Pension Fund Reappoints Mizuno as CIO
- Japan’s Sovereign Wealth Fund Surpasses Norway’s as World’s Largest
- World’s top pension fund warns against risk of green-bond ‘fad’