- Japan's Pre-Emergency Growth Could Point to Resilience: Eco Week
- Japan bank deposits rise at record pace as firms, households hoard cash
"Japanese wouldn't spend when they are worried about the future. How could the government encourage them to spend?"
- Tokyo plays its own role as Asian cities vie for financial hubs
"This is a very reasonable and realistic opinion."
- Japan's 2020 Spaghetti Imports Hit Record amid Virus Crisis
”A bit of a surprise. It takes longer to cook compared to other noodles including ramen and udon.”
- Why are luxury watches, paintings enjoying healthy sales amid pandemic in Japan?
”Is there a trend between goods and services? Interesting.”
- Japan Inc shakes off initial COVID-19 gloom but resurgence hits capex, hiring - BOJ survey
"May not be time to expect sharp recovery, but predictable slow cash flows growth shall help sustain economy."
- Japan’s household spending rebounds from initial Covid hit
- Japan’s lesson on ageing gracefully
"We wish to create a peace and happy environment where people can share resources by improving productivity and be innovative."
- Lessons from Japan: High-income countries have common problems
"Japan is just showing how an economy would look like ahead of other countries. This is not a Japan only problem. Please learn."
- Lessons from Japan: coping with low rates and inflation after the pandemic