- Plenty of reasons to be positive about Japan
"What did you think this was about? Ha ha, interesting."
- Loan growth outpaces deposits at large Asian banks on COVID-19 liquidity support
"It is nice to see loan growth outpacing deposit growth, but only if the loans are income producing!!"
- Will Japan see a new generation of zombie firms?
"What comes next to this massive stimulus is key to reshape economy."
- Comment: Japanese economy, companies show forward momentum
- Hedge Funds Say There’s No Turning Back on Abe’s Japan Reforms
- Abe’s demise could make Japan great again
"There are a number of articles related to prime minister Abe resignation, but this one is well summarized."
- Japan's Low Jobless Rate Masks Deepening Worker Despair
"Reality is still hidden. Too early to be optimistic, shall have to think about potential outcome seriously."
- Japan banks keep lending at record pace in July as pandemic pain persists
"I hope these activities would not lead to unexpected surge in losses…"
- Abe Says Japan Must Avoid Declaring Emergency to Help Economy
- Japan's summer holiday begins quietly amid requests to avoid trips
"This is how Tokyo summer week looks like. "