- Will the Olympics Go On? Japan’s Businesses Would Like to Know
“At least today, no one should be willing to fly long distances, including media.”
- Coronavirus: Global growth ‘could halve’ if outbreak intensifies
"When certain industries may be hit for a while, business consolidation is more essential than providing cheap loans."
- Japan cruise operator files for bankruptcy as coronavirus hits demand
- Japan's Factory Activity Shrinks at Fastest Pace Since 2012 on Coronavirus Jolt
"Might not be the right time to comment on economy growth. We all have to fight against further spread of the threat."
- Abenomics on trial as Japan teeters on brink of recession
- Japan's problem? Too much competition
"Japanese = entrepreneurs?"
- Japan's inflation up 0.5% in November, as tax boosts cost of dining out
- Japan’s Economy Faces Another Rocky Year
- Mood among Japan manufacturers gloomiest in nearly seven years as U.S.-China trade war bites
- Japan and the Art of Making the Same Mistakes Over and Over Again
- Japan upgrades third-quarter GDP as consumer, business strength absorbs hit from trade