- Japan's business mood improves on solid demand, hopes of post-COVID recovery
"There shouldn't be a quick recovery. Realistic assumption should work best."
- This is the most expensive country to send overseas workers
"I don't necessarily agree with the accommodation cost. Homes for expats maybe, as mentioned, but there are many accommodations that are safe, comfortable and large enough to live."
- Japan's exports extend gains, machinery orders fall amid fragile recovery
- Japan's bank lending rise at slowest pace in 8 years as COVID-19 hit subsides
"Japanese people tend to save money as they are all worried about living longer than expected. Might need slight inflation to shift some of the deposits to investment. "
- Japan exports jump most in 41 years, machine orders rise
"This tells how COVID impact was great in 2020."
- Japan’s exports set for biggest monthly gain since 1980: Reuters poll
"Change is important, and stability is more important."
- Japan manufacturers' mood rises to highest since late 2018 - Reuters Tankan
"Those are short term indications. What matters are the longer term sentiments."
- Japan's retail sales rise at fastest pace in five months
- As Japan Slid Into Recession, These Research Firms Stepped Up
"Everybody is trying to estimate post COVID new normal."
- Japan's capex extends declines as firms tighten purse strings
"We might need further evidence on COVID direction and new life style."