- Japanese bank predicts years of gloom for tourist hub Osaka
- Japan bank lending surges at record pace in May as pandemic-hit firms hoard cash
"This pandemic may burst banking business, but only with a real credit culture and development of bond market."
- Japan says economy contracted less than earlier reported
"Japan consumer spending hadn't really been growing in the last 20yrs. In a matured country, maybe more to do with social infrastructure."
- Why Japan, Korea won’t ever replace Hong Kong
"Mr. Pesek is right to raise this question. We need to take a chance from this pandemic situation to ease business custom and create an attractive environment."
- Japan's cash balance hits new high as central bank pumps money to combat pandemic
- Japan's May factory activity reels as pandemic hits output, orders: PMI
- Could Coronavirus Help to Modernize the Japanese Economy?
"This is how we need to benefit from this horrible situation."
- Coronavirus crisis changing Japan's work culture
"A positive path for higher efficiency."
- Abe set to declare coronavirus emergency for Japan
"Hopefully we can go through this unusual situation."
- Will the Olympics Go On? Japan’s Businesses Would Like to Know
“At least today, no one should be willing to fly long distances, including media.”
- Coronavirus: Global growth ‘could halve’ if outbreak intensifies
"When certain industries may be hit for a while, business consolidation is more essential than providing cheap loans."
- Japan cruise operator files for bankruptcy as coronavirus hits demand