- Hedge Funds Say There’s No Turning Back on Abe’s Japan Reforms
- Abe’s demise could make Japan great again
"There are a number of articles related to prime minister Abe resignation, but this one is well summarized."
- Japan's Low Jobless Rate Masks Deepening Worker Despair
"Reality is still hidden. Too early to be optimistic, shall have to think about potential outcome seriously."
- Japan banks keep lending at record pace in July as pandemic pain persists
"I hope these activities would not lead to unexpected surge in losses…"
- Abe Says Japan Must Avoid Declaring Emergency to Help Economy
- Japan's summer holiday begins quietly amid requests to avoid trips
"This is how Tokyo summer week looks like. "
- Japan's bureaucracy to go paperless in 1-year digital revolution
"This is what we were all looking for."
- Japan’s Never-Give-Up Approach Has Made It A Standalone Leader In Creating Unique Materials
"This may relate to more cultural aspects than economical, but quite encouraging."
- Is Japan ready for transformational change?
"Financials would tell which environment shows higher productivity. Now, what is this amazing mask (face guard)? Had never seen!"
- Japanese bank predicts years of gloom for tourist hub Osaka