- Japan's inflation up 0.5% in November, as tax boosts cost of dining out
- Japan’s Economy Faces Another Rocky Year
- Mood among Japan manufacturers gloomiest in nearly seven years as U.S.-China trade war bites
- Japan and the Art of Making the Same Mistakes Over and Over Again
- Japan upgrades third-quarter GDP as consumer, business strength absorbs hit from trade
- Japan Plans to Spend $120 Billion to Stimulate Slowing Economy
"Diverse opinion. Need to see a positive result."
- Investors Could Do Much Worse Than ‘Japanification’
- IMF cuts Japan's GDP forecast for third time this year
- Household spending rose at a record year-on-year pace before Japan's October tax hike
"The biggest contributor to the record increase was transportation and telecommunication expenditures."
- Japan’s Tight Labor Market Edges Down From Peak
"Note that the denominator is the number of people who are looking for jobs. Rate itself does not tell what's going on."