- Equities bounce back while yields, oil prices drop
"Not only Asian markets, but also markets around the world make investors nervous."
- Prime Time: Tokyo Stock Exchange’s New Look Goes Into Effect
"Although the restructuring made investors disappointed, we should pay attention in a long term."
- How Japan Took on the Bond Vigilantes and Won — For Now
"Does yield curve control under inflation pressure work in a long term?"
- Japan Investment Firm Pressured Over ‘Poison Pill’ Defence
"It is important to consider the worst case scenario for each investment activities."
- Japan's SBI Sumishin Net Bank to postpone $1.2 bln IPO
"Russia’s invasion affects Japanese primary market."
- Japan Year-End Amount of Bank Notes Hits Another Record High
"Japanese are used to save money and live with no dependent on growth."
- Nikkei marks best year-end close since 1980s bubble
"Growth without bubble mindset should be ideal."
- Japanese Equities: How They Fit Into Asia's Wider Growth Story
"This is more like a Comgest ad, but a good story."
- BlackRock upgrades Japan stocks, says they’re attractive despite Olympics Covid risks
"Might be an interesting read."
- Tokyo Stock Exchange chief defends Japan’s progress on corporate governance
"Oh, Toshiba's case shouldn't be special. We would request further transparency on corporate disclosures."