- Nascent Junk Bond Market Gets Nod From Japan Financial Regulator
″It is everyone’s wish to grow bond market in Japan. Good for banks and investors.″
- Preqin sees huge opportunities for Japanese private equity market
- Investors ignore Japan at their peril
"Picking up this article does not mean HC is recommending the manager, but it is true that Japan is changing."
- Japanese Bank's $61 Billion CLO Binge Reaches Politicians' Radar
- Why Japan’s 10-Day Break Has Markets Worried
"10 days is surely is too long for a national holiday..."
- Hong Kong pips Japan to become world’s third-biggest stock market
"Now world largets stock markets are: US, China, HK, then Japan"
- CLO Market's Japanese Buyers Face More Regulatory Scrutiny
- Nomura Asset Management to provide Japanese funds access to CLSSettlement
- Investors have for decades taken an 'Asia ex-Japan' approach. Some say that's 'obsolete'
Because Japan is no more dominant in the region. Makes sense.
- Japan’s new year faces a painful reckoning for markets