- Tokyo should trim down to 3 markets from 4, regulator advises
"Index is an easy and cheap way to get exposure to a stock market, but need more clarity on the characteristics of the new markets."
- Japan’s Topix ETFs Continue to Attract Cash
- Japanese financial regulator unveils shake-up for stock exchange
- Japan's FSA To Streamline The Tokyo Stock Exchange
"There are a number of indices, sub-indices and smart beta. Is it worthwhile creating a new one?"
- Japanese stocks were up about 20% this year. Investors say the rally is not over
- Japan’s Biggest CLO Investor Cools on $750 Billion Market
- Japan’s Aso Signals New Openness to Introducing 50-Year Bonds
- Japan’s Cabinet Approves Tougher Rules on Foreigners Owning Stocks
"Some market participants have complained that the planned rules could serve as an impediment to investment"
- Japan Bond Sell-off Sends A Stark Warning To Wall Street
"No liquidity should exist In case dominant investor control demand/supply of certain securities."
- The Japanese Stock Market Is Cheap if You’re Cheerful