- Japan's long-suffering stock market is back. This boom may have 'staying power'
"Considering stability of interest rate, enough corporate liquidity, Japan should have a lot of upside."
- Japan's SMFG is first global bank to sell AT1 bonds since C.Suisse wipeout
"Importance of financial stability shall be proven."
- Japan Inc. Sells Record Short Bonds Amid BOJ Tightening Bets
"Japan needs a deeper bond market in order to activate retail investments."
- Japanese Bank Stocks Slide Most in Three Years on BOJ, SVB Worry
"The possible start of monetary tightening"
- Japan's top banks bide time on bonds, with eye on BOJ
- Japan’s Monetary Base Stops Rising for First Time Under Kuroda
"Wonder what BOJ is prioritizing. FX exchange rate control should be the most important thing for a country relying on imports."
- Equities bounce back while yields, oil prices drop
"Not only Asian markets, but also markets around the world make investors nervous."
- Prime Time: Tokyo Stock Exchange’s New Look Goes Into Effect
"Although the restructuring made investors disappointed, we should pay attention in a long term."
- How Japan Took on the Bond Vigilantes and Won — For Now
"Does yield curve control under inflation pressure work in a long term?"
- Japan Investment Firm Pressured Over ‘Poison Pill’ Defence
"It is important to consider the worst case scenario for each investment activities."