- BlackRock upgrades Japan stocks, says they’re attractive despite Olympics Covid risks
"Might be an interesting read."
- Tokyo Stock Exchange chief defends Japan’s progress on corporate governance
"Oh, Toshiba's case shouldn't be special. We would request further transparency on corporate disclosures."
- Japan Mulls Allowing Blank-Check Company Listings, Nikkei Says
"Which company is considering to utilize Japan's SPAC? Hope this discussion is backed by realistic potential deal flows."
- Visional Surges in Biggest New Tokyo Listing Since SoftBank
"Tokyo Stock Exchange still functioning in this environment."
- As Suga heads to U.S., Japanese stocks with ties to China take a beating
"Hope economy is segregated from political situations."
- How Japan can escape financial socialism
"Well said. This article also raise questions on fiduciary aspects of asset managers."
- Japan’s Topix stock index closes at highest level since 1991
"Successful if the government may encourage retail to purchase stocks, as BoJ needs to do something about their holdings."
- BOJ tops pension whale as Japan's largest stockholder
- Finding Tokyo’s hidden treasures
"Flexible working environment may cause innovation again."
- Japan's Murky Credit Market Targeted by Transparency Rules
”This may be a good start to grow corporate bond market.”