- Japan’s Biggest CLO Investor Cools on $750 Billion Market
- Japan’s Aso Signals New Openness to Introducing 50-Year Bonds
- Japan’s Cabinet Approves Tougher Rules on Foreigners Owning Stocks
"Some market participants have complained that the planned rules could serve as an impediment to investment"
- Japan Bond Sell-off Sends A Stark Warning To Wall Street
"No liquidity should exist In case dominant investor control demand/supply of certain securities."
- The Japanese Stock Market Is Cheap if You’re Cheerful
- Private Equity in Japan: With Opportunities Come Continuing Challenges
"Unizo case may reduce attractiveness of publicly listed Japan Corp. "
- A Record $85 Billion Japan Bond Frenzy Is About to Reverse
"Retail investors to corporate bonds "
- MUFG pushes deeper into Europe’s CLO market
- Japan's first electricity futures may spark market shake-up
- Nascent Junk Bond Market Gets Nod From Japan Financial Regulator
″It is everyone’s wish to grow bond market in Japan. Good for banks and investors.″