- Japan Banks Tap Fed’s Beefed-Up Swap Lines for $32 Billion
- Bleak signal for Japan as Nikkei stretches away from the Topix
- Are Japanese Investors the World’s Best?
"Maturing economy is always looking for stable income stream."
- How Japan Wants to Streamline Tokyo Stock Exchange
"This discussion should be combined with a clear listing and delisting rule and practice."
- Tokyo should trim down to 3 markets from 4, regulator advises
"Index is an easy and cheap way to get exposure to a stock market, but need more clarity on the characteristics of the new markets."
- Japan’s Topix ETFs Continue to Attract Cash
- Japanese financial regulator unveils shake-up for stock exchange
- Japan's FSA To Streamline The Tokyo Stock Exchange
"There are a number of indices, sub-indices and smart beta. Is it worthwhile creating a new one?"
- Japanese stocks were up about 20% this year. Investors say the rally is not over
- Japan’s Biggest CLO Investor Cools on $750 Billion Market