- Visional Surges in Biggest New Tokyo Listing Since SoftBank
"Tokyo Stock Exchange still functioning in this environment."
- As Suga heads to U.S., Japanese stocks with ties to China take a beating
"Hope economy is segregated from political situations."
- How Japan can escape financial socialism
"Well said. This article also raise questions on fiduciary aspects of asset managers."
- Japan’s Topix stock index closes at highest level since 1991
"Successful if the government may encourage retail to purchase stocks, as BoJ needs to do something about their holdings."
- BOJ tops pension whale as Japan's largest stockholder
- Finding Tokyo’s hidden treasures
"Flexible working environment may cause innovation again."
- Japan's Murky Credit Market Targeted by Transparency Rules
”This may be a good start to grow corporate bond market.”
- How Japan can truly reinvent itself as a global financial hub
"This is quite an extreme opinion, but might be interesting to read."
- Japan’s Bond Dependency Ratio Rises to 64.1%
"Only available backed by ample savings."
- These Are the Winners and Losers in Japan’s 2020 Stock Market
"A summary of Japanese stock market"
- Wall Street’s prediction of ¥100 to the dollar catching on at Japan banks
"Who is willing to make big bets? Every country is announcing big budgets."