- Fortress mentality threatens to slow the pace of Japanese innovation
"In the end, raising capital is not a key factor. Incentive and supporting policies are keys."
- Japan to speed up investment in energy transition
"Policy may drive innovation from old economy."
- A $9 Billion Mizuho Fund Sparks Review of ESG Labels in Japan
"Investors need protection from commercialism…"
- BOJ's response in focus as Japan's 10-year JGB yields hit two-year high
"BOJ welcomes market correction."
- Japan FSA to Ease Rules to Create Int’l Financial Hub
"Details are yet to come, but it is a good timing to set a growth policy."
- English-speaking team to help foreign funds
"This is an encouraging move to open up Japan market."
- Japan to be carbon neutral by 2050, insists prime minister
"Protecting the earth and environment is extremely important. At the same time, if there is a lack of electricity and telecom supply, the situation may be even worse than COVID-19."
- Suga: Tokyo can be global financial hub
"If this comes true, how exciting!"
- Japan to offer express lane for funds leaving Hong Kong
"At last. Speed is essential."
- Japan replaces financial watchdog chief with eyes on Hong Kong
"Mr. Himino may seriously turn Tokyo to an offshore center."