- Fumio Kishida Is Elected Prime Minister of Japan
"Mr. Kishida expressed "Growth and Distribution" at his speech. Shall watch where he wish to lead Japan to."
- How Japan’s Big Bet on Hydrogen Could Revolutionize the Energy Market
"New developments of this scale would always rely on government subsidies. However, if they can open up with a new earth friendly technology, there should be a reward. Technology for the future should be more important than today's profit."
- BOJ assets quadruple to ¥714.56 tril under Kuroda's aggressive easing
"They are transforming deposits to equity and bond investments indirectly, while encouraging households to participate in the market. How long are they doing this?"
- Fortress mentality threatens to slow the pace of Japanese innovation
"In the end, raising capital is not a key factor. Incentive and supporting policies are keys."
- Japan to speed up investment in energy transition
"Policy may drive innovation from old economy."
- A $9 Billion Mizuho Fund Sparks Review of ESG Labels in Japan
"Investors need protection from commercialism…"
- BOJ's response in focus as Japan's 10-year JGB yields hit two-year high
"BOJ welcomes market correction."
- Japan FSA to Ease Rules to Create Int’l Financial Hub
"Details are yet to come, but it is a good timing to set a growth policy."
- English-speaking team to help foreign funds
"This is an encouraging move to open up Japan market."
- Japan to be carbon neutral by 2050, insists prime minister
"Protecting the earth and environment is extremely important. At the same time, if there is a lack of electricity and telecom supply, the situation may be even worse than COVID-19."