- Japan FSA to Ease Rules to Create Int’l Financial Hub
"Details are yet to come, but it is a good timing to set a growth policy."
- English-speaking team to help foreign funds
"This is an encouraging move to open up Japan market."
- Japan to be carbon neutral by 2050, insists prime minister
"Protecting the earth and environment is extremely important. At the same time, if there is a lack of electricity and telecom supply, the situation may be even worse than COVID-19."
- Suga: Tokyo can be global financial hub
"If this comes true, how exciting!"
- Japan to offer express lane for funds leaving Hong Kong
"At last. Speed is essential."
- Japan replaces financial watchdog chief with eyes on Hong Kong
"Mr. Himino may seriously turn Tokyo to an offshore center."
- Japan to close aging coal-fired power plants to cut emissions
- BoJ's bond holdings edge towards the size of Japan's economy
- Japan releases phased road map to fully reopen economy by August
"Now government responsibility turned to individual responsibilities. We are tested to carefully behave to manage this situation."
- Life Under Japan’s State of Emergency: What Will Change?
- What Makes Japan’s Fiscal Package Unique — and It Isn’t The Size