- BoJ's bond holdings edge towards the size of Japan's economy
- Japan releases phased road map to fully reopen economy by August
"Now government responsibility turned to individual responsibilities. We are tested to carefully behave to manage this situation."
- Life Under Japan’s State of Emergency: What Will Change?
- What Makes Japan’s Fiscal Package Unique — and It Isn’t The Size
- Japan Plans for Basel III Implementation in March 2023
"Basel III is requiring more cushion for unexpected events. Shall see how Basel II works in this pandemic situation, and how financial stability works."
- Bank of Japan sees deeper economic pain, even after emergency easing
"We all have to support each other to settle down this pandemic. Velocity of the situation is still unclear."
- Central banks take further steps to boost U.S. dollar liquidity
- Kuroda cites need for global cooperation
"How would global leaders protect employment? Lifestyle review might change industry composition."
- Japan to amend laws to help elderly work until 70
"Age is just one factor to look at. Skill, motivation and health shall be more important."
- PRIMER: Japan's new foreign investment law
"Japan look to welcome long term investors only."
- Bank of Japan keeps policy steady after Abe announces fiscal package