- The Bank of Japan’s timely tweak
- Ueda becomes 1st BOJ governor from academia in postwar Japan
"There is a high expectation to his logical approach."
- Japan regional banks can weather foreign bond losses - regulatory official
"Japanese banks are well monitored by JFSA who prioritize banking system stability."
- 40% of firms want BOJ to scale down monetary easing: survey
”Japan shall not agree to a sudden policy change.”
- Bank of Japan to maintain easing, watch impact of global tightening: chief
"At least BOJ is prioritizing stability which is favorable for residents."
- BOJ conducts emergency bond buying to underpin debt market, but yields keep rising
"Although good or bad, Japan may be the only country to stick to its policies based on domestic situation."
- Japan inflation could pile pressure on yen, BOJ
"It is not clear how BOJ is trying to handle current situation."
- Japan must prepare for eventual end to BOJ's yield cap, says MOF executive
"This is an announcement for the new era, but yet to know when this happens."
- Bank of Japan’s Assets Drop for 2nd Month in a Row
"Good summary of BOJ assets."
- Japan Inc. Disagrees With BOJ's View Cost-Push Inflation Will Be Temporary
"Although a difficult environment, we will see where the economy heads to."