- Bank of Japan keeps policy steady after Abe announces fiscal package
- Japanese watchdog wants asset managers to focus on ESG
"Why regulators need to propose how to pick securities to active managers?"
- Investors need more clarity on Japan’s ‘anti-activism’ law
"Could be easier to ask the companies be privatized."
- Kuroda talks up shift to fiscal firepower as BOJ reaches its limits
"Some change may occur"
- Japan finance minister Aso sees no need now for economic stimulus
- Finding Meaning in Quantitative Easing
- BOJ's policy prod banks to charge fees, may affect negative rate debate
- Some $71 billion of Japanese coal assets at risk from cheaper renewables
- Chief economist update: The BOJ needs to run faster to stay in the running
- Bank of Japan keeps monetary policy on hold
- Japan has its own form of populism and we can learn from it
"Totally agreed opinion. Higher productivity and asset recycling are essential."