- English-speaking team to help foreign funds
"This is an encouraging move to open up Japan market."
- Japan to be carbon neutral by 2050, insists prime minister
"Protecting the earth and environment is extremely important. At the same time, if there is a lack of electricity and telecom supply, the situation may be even worse than COVID-19."
- Suga: Tokyo can be global financial hub
"If this comes true, how exciting!"
- Japan to offer express lane for funds leaving Hong Kong
"At last. Speed is essential."
- Japan replaces financial watchdog chief with eyes on Hong Kong
"Mr. Himino may seriously turn Tokyo to an offshore center."
- Japan to close aging coal-fired power plants to cut emissions
- BoJ's bond holdings edge towards the size of Japan's economy
- Japan releases phased road map to fully reopen economy by August
"Now government responsibility turned to individual responsibilities. We are tested to carefully behave to manage this situation."
- Life Under Japan’s State of Emergency: What Will Change?
- What Makes Japan’s Fiscal Package Unique — and It Isn’t The Size
- Japan Plans for Basel III Implementation in March 2023
"Basel III is requiring more cushion for unexpected events. Shall see how Basel II works in this pandemic situation, and how financial stability works."