- Asia’s Biggest Dealmaking Force Right Now Isn't China
"...and JFSA is willing to clean up the stock market."
- Japan’s auto parts industry undergoing consolidation
"At high growth period, it made sense to have a number of competing companies. Now time for consolidation and cost control."
- A Gambling Prize Worth $20 Billion Is Losing Its Luster in Japan
- Japan seeking to mitigate Brexit impact on businesses
- SMFG aims to expand into brokerage, consumer finance in Asia - CEO
- Japan to Restart JIC, Seeks 100 Billion Yen Budget, Nikkei Says
"Interesting to see how the new board gives right to the managements and structure a better governance."
- Japan banking: Flowers’ 20-year journey in and out of Shinsei
"JC Flowers had been incredibly patient. Challenges still continue."
- Another yield-starved Japanese bank steps in to buy CLOs
"Regional banks shall classify investment as one of their core business and define their own investment policies."
- Toshiba says its device tests for 13 cancer types with 99% accuracy from a single drop of blood
- Unizo receives 6 more buyout offers
- MUFG’s New Top Lawyer Seeks to Bolster Ranks as Rules Bite Banks
"Positive movement towards professionalism."