- Less than 1% of IT experts work in Japan's public sector
"This should be a number prime minister Suga is aware of. Should change in a while."
- Japan Airlines to raise ¥167.9 billion to survive coronavirus impact
"Public stock offering in this situation can be the worst option to consider, although balance sheet is stronger than ANA."
- Which Japanese mogul will leave the biggest legacy?
- Deutsche Bank alumni are helping Masayoshi Son remake SoftBank
"Could be an interesting read."
- Japan automaker Honda reports profit rise despite pandemic
- Warren Buffett's Japan trade: The changing world of 'sogo shosha'
"Sogo Shosha are the ones who design business lines from upstream to downstream. If they can create new demand, they would own everything to burst businesses."
- Japan's Takeda to import 50 million doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, raises profit forecast
"Looks like Takeda now have a clear business path."
- ANA expects record net loss of 510 bil. yen in FY 2020 amid pandemic
"The plan includes secondment to 10 other companies including hospitality and secretary functions. Interesting."
- Mitsubishi Chemical appoints first non-Japanese CEO
"Globalization of Japanese companies is happening. Speaking English as an official language is no more rare. However, too bad there is no official release yet."
- The man who clothes Asia: Uniqlo chief Tadashi Yanai
"You might find this interesting. Nothing is impossible."
- BlackRock assets climb to record $7.8tn in third quarter
"Asset size is much bigger than Japanese mega banks. They can easily find assets to invest in. Can this fact attract Japanese financial institutions to boost asset management businesses?"
- SoftBank Exec Scoffs at Reports the Company Is a ‘Whale’
- NTT’s $40bn bet on home market to fend off Big Tech