- Bain Capital Boosts Japan Staff by 25% as Competition Grows
- Apple supplier Dialog Semiconductor snapped up by Japanese tech giant for $6 billion
- A new golden age for Japanese entrepreneurs
"This is a good point. Human Capital and vision."
- Shiseido has positioned premium skin beauty as its core business
"More and more companies have started to use private equity funds to rebalance business portfolio. Good news for both investors and managers. Challenges for Japanese PEs are to build strong pipeline with global potential buyers."
- Showa Denko business consolidations
- Force behind SoftBank Vision Fund is 44-year-old 'chief of staff'
"Interesting read for those who wish to know what Softbank is."
- Daikin goes all in on standard AC parts with eye to low-cost China rivals
- Asian container rates soar as bunkered shoppers furnish homes
- GLP pulls in $5.4bn for its second Japan fund
”Supported by strong demand for logistic assets.”
- From Disney to KFC, businesses brace for Tokyo emergency