- ‘Jobs for life’ in South Korea and Japan set to cushion virus blow
- Japan’s Auto Industry Was Slowing Down Before Coronavirus Crash in March
- Japan sake makers to adopt blockchain to fight Asian counterfeits
- China to become key gasoline supplier to Japan as term contract starts
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic flame arrives in Japan
“Now waiting for final IOC decision.”
- Announcement Regarding Results of Tender Offer for Shares of UNIZO Holdings Company, Limited (Securities Code: 3258)
“Kind of glad to see this TOB discussion took longer than expected and parties got aware of COVID-19 outbreak.”
- UPDATE 1-Japan’s Unizo says Elliott, Ichigo agreed to tender shares
- Biggest Japan Bank Kicks Off New Era With $700 Million Grab Bet
- Why so many of the world’s oldest companies are in Japan
"Sustainability and focus might be more important than high growth."
- Elliott Management guns for SoftBank
- BlackRock chief praises SoftBank's Son as 'incredible investor'
- Regulatory Challenges of Wealth Management in Asia
"Best approach is to provide the most appropriate portfolio country by country, and not to centralize offerings."