- Japan Post scandal shows external directors unable to do their jobs
"Yes the issue may be corporate governance but also listing requirements. TSE accepted JP Insurance listing knowing it lacked realistic business growth plan."
- Carlos Ghosn’s escape from Japan: the big questions
"In the end, good governance structure might have pretended this extreme case."
- Publication of the draft of the “Principles for Responsible Institutional Investors”
«Japan’s Stewardship Code»
- To promote sustainable growth of companies through investment and dialogue - (Draft)
"Japan FSA has been trying to promote sustainable growth of companies via investment and dialogue."
- Inspection Manuals were repealed (December 18, 2019)
- FSA weighs ordering Japan Post to suspend insurance sales
"Too bad for JFSA when they are keen to spread fiduciary concept throughout distributors."
- Undermining Activist Investors Will Hurt Japan Inc.
"Then why Japan hosts a defense equipment exhibition? "
- Japan is committed to corporate governance
"Market should be open to investors, otherwise, be private."
- Mitsubishi Aircraft faces more turbulence as it loses 100-jet order
"This is business matter but would categorize as governance issue. How a 6 years delay be justified?"
- Japan’s new investment rules risk scaring off foreign investors
"Looks like it is better to get those companies unlisted or create a separate index."
- Why global fund managers are missing on trick on Japan
"May be because most listed companies are in special situations…"