- Japan is committed to corporate governance
"Market should be open to investors, otherwise, be private."
- Mitsubishi Aircraft faces more turbulence as it loses 100-jet order
"This is business matter but would categorize as governance issue. How a 6 years delay be justified?"
- Japan’s new investment rules risk scaring off foreign investors
"Looks like it is better to get those companies unlisted or create a separate index."
- Why global fund managers are missing on trick on Japan
"May be because most listed companies are in special situations…"
- SoftBank to Boost Stake in WeWork in Deal That Cuts Most Ties With Neumann
"What if We Company had a better board?"
- Elliott pushes Japan's Unizo to accept $1.6 billion Blackstone bid
- Blackstone goes public with bid for Japanese hotelier Unizo
"Anyone can purchase shares of a publicly listed company. This is what public means."
- Beyond repair? New Nissan CEO has bigger problems than Ghosn
"It may be time to focus on the function of board overseeing managements activities. There is too much talk on compensation and limited focus on management policies."
- SoftBank seeks control of WeWork through financing package: source
"Would SoftBank support until We Work get to a dominant share office provider? "
- Top shareholder in Japan's Unizo wants explanation after $1.3 billion U-turn
"One of typical bank related company governance issues. They need to be punnished by losing support from shareholders and creditors."