- Showa Denko business consolidations
- Force behind SoftBank Vision Fund is 44-year-old 'chief of staff'
"Interesting read for those who wish to know what Softbank is."
- Daikin goes all in on standard AC parts with eye to low-cost China rivals
- Asian container rates soar as bunkered shoppers furnish homes
- GLP pulls in $5.4bn for its second Japan fund
”Supported by strong demand for logistic assets.”
- From Disney to KFC, businesses brace for Tokyo emergency
- Carlyle to invest $970m in Japan testing equipment maker Rigaku
"Quite a big investment for a Japanese private equity. Shall see more activities in the private space."
- Mitsubishi Pairs With Aleph to Sell Lab-Grown Beef in Japan
"These two articles are telling different stories. Which is more natural and healthy?"
- Japan to step up support for 'food tech'
"Looks healthy, but why beans need to be shown as meats?"
- Fujitsu pinpoints 20 M&A targets in $5.8bn spending drive
”Corporate Japan had started to focus on core businesses!”
- Toshiba holds emergency board meeting as activist pressure mounts
”It is important that corporate managements listen to their shareholders and review what needs to be done seriously.”