- Japan’s Topix stock index closes at highest level since 1991
"Successful if the government may encourage retail to purchase stocks, as BoJ needs to do something about their holdings."
- BOJ tops pension whale as Japan's largest stockholder
- Finding Tokyo’s hidden treasures
"Flexible working environment may cause innovation again."
- Japan's Murky Credit Market Targeted by Transparency Rules
”This may be a good start to grow corporate bond market.”
- How Japan can truly reinvent itself as a global financial hub
"This is quite an extreme opinion, but might be interesting to read."
- Japan’s Bond Dependency Ratio Rises to 64.1%
"Only available backed by ample savings."
- These Are the Winners and Losers in Japan’s 2020 Stock Market
"A summary of Japanese stock market"
- Wall Street’s prediction of ¥100 to the dollar catching on at Japan banks
"Who is willing to make big bets? Every country is announcing big budgets."
- BOJ Becomes Biggest Japan Stock Owner With $434 Billion Hoard
"The only way to reduce BOJ holdings should be to shift retail bank deposits to equity investments. How long this may take!"
- A 1% bond in Japan is world’s lowest-coupon junk note in 2020
"Junk is too strong but yes, this is a HY bond."
- Takeaways from 30 years of covering the Japanese market
"May be true!"