- Kuroda cites need for global cooperation
"How would global leaders protect employment? Lifestyle review might change industry composition."
- Japan to amend laws to help elderly work until 70
"Age is just one factor to look at. Skill, motivation and health shall be more important."
- PRIMER: Japan's new foreign investment law
"Japan look to welcome long term investors only."
- Bank of Japan keeps policy steady after Abe announces fiscal package
- Japanese watchdog wants asset managers to focus on ESG
"Why regulators need to propose how to pick securities to active managers?"
- Investors need more clarity on Japan’s ‘anti-activism’ law
"Could be easier to ask the companies be privatized."
- Kuroda talks up shift to fiscal firepower as BOJ reaches its limits
"Some change may occur"
- Japan finance minister Aso sees no need now for economic stimulus
- Finding Meaning in Quantitative Easing
- BOJ's policy prod banks to charge fees, may affect negative rate debate
- Some $71 billion of Japanese coal assets at risk from cheaper renewables